18 Oct 2012

WW4BB Presents: NEW! Epub and Mobi Formats on my Blog!

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 1:20:00 pm

As some of you may have noticed I have started to add MOBI  and EPUB formats to the download books sections where before I only offered PDF, I have done this for a number of reasons the most being you guys! and the other being that books just come in these formats most these days and I am having to convert more and more books so it is easier for me to offer these formats. (I will get all the books done you will just have to be a little patient. ) I have also started to offer the CALIBRE reader library for download as well it is free and it converts all formats as well as reads them! it is a wonderful program and I don't know what I would have done without it all these years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips