27 Nov 2012

WW4BB Presents: A Touch Mortal Trilogy by Leah Clifford

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 6:15:00 pm

Death isn't what Eden expected. Where the hell is her release? Her quiet ending? Not that Eden remembers the details of her final hours, but one thing is for sure – becoming a sider, trapped between life and death, was definitely not part of the plan...

For Eden, nothing seems to be coming easy. There's no way of telling what will happen when her fingertips graze human skin. The power that builds inside her, Touch, strips away morals and logic.

Some people only feel a high; others are overcome by their darkest thoughts.

But honestly there's not much time for her to worry about her effect on mere mortals. She's got her own drama. Somehow, word's gotten around that her Touch can kill her own kind. With desperate siders already camping out on her doorstep, the last thing Eden needs is the rumor to spread. Especially since it's true...

A TOUCH MORTAL is the first of a planned trilogy.



A Touch Mortal (A Touch Trilogy, #1)A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I had a really hard time getting through this book even though I thought I would love it as fallen angel stories are a fav of mine and I loved the cover of the book. When I read the expert I thought I can't wait to read it! but I just couldn't get through it one min I was reading good and the next I was just blah. I don't know if maybe it is just me and the holiday season getting to me or if maybe i just need to take a brake from reading. The storyline was good the characters were good I just couldn't get into the story. Its dark, its depressing, its got action, love, and fallen angels I should love it as these are all my kind of things but I will have to read the next book after a break and see if maybe it is just me.



View all my reviews



Eden won the battle-she saved her true love from the darkest evil. But the war has only just begun. With secrets swirling around her, powerful allies unraveling, and life-and death-as she knows it eroding, Eden and those she loves tread dangerous ground. Can she trust anyone? Will her unearthly powers be her salvation or her downfall? A sweeping, dark, and sexy paranormal romance that will haunt readers with an inventive mythology and a cinematic New York City filled with shadows and longing.







coming march 5 2013


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips