1 Jan 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 1:45:00 pm


I wanted to wish Everyone a Happy New Year! I really can't believe it it 2013! can you? we had a pretty great year last year and I for one am sad to see it go but I also know that the coming year is totally going to rock as there are some kick ass books going to be released this year and I can't wait to read them with you!

If there is a book this year that you feel I should check out please leave a comment or email me I am always wanting to know what you all think! Please give me feed back guys I want some....lol...I want to know that you guys are liking the books that I am putting up or if there is ones that I don't have that you would like to see let me know.

I want to close this with some of my favorite books read from 2012:













Night of the Purple Moon
by Scott Cramer











full moon series
by ellen schreiber

















the Lux and Covenant series
by Jennifer L. Armentrout













Nevermore
by James Patterson
Maximum Ride 8 the Final Chapter













Finale Hush, Hush 4
by Becca Fitzpatrick













Second Chance
by Heather Brewer











The Benny Imura Series
by Jonathan Maberry













Fear
by Michael Grant













Flock
by Wendy Delsol











The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins









the Shadow Falls Series
by C.C Hunter











Eve Series
By Anna Carey












The Firelight Series
by Sophie Jordan













I Am Wolf
By Joann Buchanan













Crown Of Embers
By Rae Carson













Rift
by Andrea Cremer













Before I Wake
by Rachel Vincent













Immortal Hearts
by Ellen Schreiber













Starters
by Lissa Price











Divergent Series
by Veronica Roth













Partials
by Dan Wells











The Forest Of Hands And Teeth Series
By Carrie Ryan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips