22 Apr 2013

I got Lauren DeSefano's Autograph! and you can too!

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 5:55:00 pm

I got Lauren DeSefano's Autograph today thanks to the awesomeness of Author graph! Lauren as most of you know is the amazing author of the Chemical Garden Series. I got to do a interview with her recently and talk about her books she is an amazing woman with an incredible talent. If you would like to see the interview click HERE 

For all you Authors and Writers out there on the internet there is a site called Author graph where you can put your own John Hancock up for others online along with a short message and whatever books you have written. I for one think it is an amazing Idea! What better way to keep fans and there favorite authors connected!

Not only that but you can keep all your collected signatures together on your personal profile online or download them in PDF format to your computer! how cool is that!

My first autograph that I got from Carmen Stefanescu you can go and see HERE
My Second authography that I got from Joleen Naylor you can go and see HERE

And here is my Third! Thanks so much to Lauren! you are the greatest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips