19 Apr 2013

My Son Tristan Gets Ready to Graduate

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 7:25:00 am

My Second oldest Tristan is getting ready to graduate grade 8 and go off High School! I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly, it seems like only yesterday we were bringing our little beautiful boy home from the hospital and wondering if he be ok. We know that it has been a hard road for him and it isn't quite over yet as he has more surgeries to go but they are fewer and farther between now the older he gets and we are so proud of the man he is turning out to be. (to see more about Tristan go to My Son Tristan)

As he gets ready to graduate along with it comes the all the joys like shopping for suits and getting your grad photos done. Tristan looked so handsome in his grad photos that I thought I would share with you - they are just the proofs  for now as I haven't gotten the real ones yet but these are just as good.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips