3 May 2013

I got Kristen Painter's Autograph! and you can too!

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 10:42:00 am

I got an autograph from Kristen Painter of the House of Comarré Series! it is one of the best vampire series I have ever read! Kristen is a fantastic writer and her series brings a whole new dynamic to the vampire world! She has asked me if I want to be on the list to read and review the new upcoming book before it comes out! I am soooooo excited!!! I am really looking forward to working with her!

For all you Authors and Writers out there on the internet there is a site called Author graph where you can put your own John Hancock up for others online along with a short message and whatever books you have written. I for one think it is an amazing Idea! What better way to keep fans and there favorite authors connected!

Not only that but you can keep all your collected signatures together on your personal profile online or download them in PDF format to your computer! how cool is that! 

My first autograph that I got from Carmen Stefanescu you can go and see HERE
My Second authography that I got from Joleen Naylor you can go and see HERE
My third autograph  that I received from Lauren DeStefano you can see HERE


And here is my Fourth! Thanks so much to Kristen! you are the Best!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips