16 Jun 2013

Happy Fathers Day!

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 2:11:00 pm

I have a very special guy in my life, the father of my children and the rock by my side. I don't ever know what I would do without him as I love him very much and I love each and every one of the children we have been blessed with.

Rod and I met the summer of 95 he was 24 and I was 16. We met through some mutual friends as so very often happens and partied together from then on quite a bit. Rod was in a Irish Celtic band at the time called the Crocked Horn and I had seen him play on many occasions at parties everyone was always playing and singing. Later towards the end of the summer he finally asked me out! I was soooo excited! we went on a double date with our friends Maria and Tiger to the Rocky Horror Picture Show...lol....and the rest is history...lol...we were married the next year and the year after that we started having kids...lol.....We have been married for 19 years and not a single day goes by that I don't thank the Goddess for bringing me such a wonderful partner to share my life with!

Our first daughter was June was born in March of  97 a little perfect bundle of joy at 7 pounds 14 ounces. she looked like her mama but has always been just like her dad. June is the artist and writer in the family  and one of the best writers of children's stories.

Next came our Son Rodney-Tristan the third Rodney on the Masters family namesake. Tristan wasn't
so perfect. Her was born with a cleft palette and double cleft lip. He weighed 7 pounds 3 1/2 ounces and looked like his dad but is very much like me. Tristan is the musician in the family.

Next came our son Brennan the third child and our lovable caretaker. weighing 9 pounds 7 ounces he was a little butter ball and the cutest baby! he was so chubby he couldn't crawl just scooted on his but...lol...Brennan is the peacemaker and loves to take care of everyone.

Then last came Lilyanna the baby of the family weighing 8 pounds 7 ounces and an exact replica of her brother Brennan as a baby. She quickly out grew that and sprouted fast and like the horses she loves so much now resembles a young colt skinny and all legs...lol

It hasn't been an easy road there have been many bumps and many stops along the way and ok I know I am not the easiest to get along with sometimes...lol....and even with my many health problems you are always there by me no matter what. We have raised 4 wonderful if somewhat insane children together and I couldn't have done it without you! Your the reason I get out of bed every day and the reason I breathe my next breath. I love you hunnie! Happy Fathers Day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips