6 Apr 2014

WW4BB Presents:A Review of The casted series by Sonya Loveday

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 6:29:00 am

SpelledBook 2 of the Casted Series

Now Available!

spelled_promo

Confused by the turn of events, Jade is only sure of four things:
My name is Jade Kinsley.
I’m 20 years old.
I’m an Enforcer for the Triad.
And I have a debt to settle with Original Coven.
Will Jade be able to break through the spell her Grandfather put on her and remember who she is, or will she become just another piece in Lorenzo’s game?

excerpt
It dawned on me, at that moment, that Elliot would do whatever he could to bring Edge back around. It was possible Elliot thought Edge would come around the more he had contact with me. The thought of being close to him made my heart quicken, and heat crawled up my neck.
“You ready to take one for the team?” Elliot asked. His face was stoic, but his eyes were pleading.
“Let’s do this.” I growled. I’d fight day and night to bring Edge back. I’d fight until I could no longer stand, and then I’d get back up and keep fighting.
“Now here’s what I want you both to do.” Elliot laid out the rules, “No kicking, biting, or hitting below the belt. Today we’re going to work on evasive maneuvering. Once Jade has that down, then we’ll move on to sparring.”
Edge nodded once in agreement. How would I ever break through whatever they’d done to Edge?
“Jade, you ready?” Elliot asked.
“I sure hope you know what you’re doing, Elliot,” I murmured as I made my way to the mat and stood in front of Edge. Warmth radiated through me. He was my preordained, my other half, and it killed me not to be able to fall into his arms.
“Okay, here’s what we’re going to start off with. Edge will throw a punch…”
Stars bloomed behind my eyelids. I staggered across the mat and fell. “What the hell, Elliot?”
links
Amazon logo
Kobo
abouttheauthor
Sonya2Sonya Loveday, first and foremost, is a reader, an avid one. It is of that love that brought her to the realization that this was the answer to the 

nagging persistant feeling that ‘there has to be something more’.
The dream came alive in 2009 when she purchased her lapton and began the tedious step of becoming a pubished author.
When she’s not reading, she’s writing. When she’s not writing she’s reading. And when she’s not doing either of those things she’s sleeping, shuttling her children back and forth to school, letting the dogs and cats in and out of the house for the upteenth time in the last hour and dreaming of a clean house.
You can find Sonya on FacebookTwitterGoodreads, and WordPress

My Review

Spelled by Sonya Loveday
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! Sonya Loveday does it again! this book was amazing! I love how she twisted the characters all around and you didn't know what was going to happen next! Sonya Loveday is a truly gifted and brilliant author who knows what her audience is looking for and brings magic to everyone who reads her stories.


When a surprise visit from Lorenzo sets off a downward spiral of events, Jade’s ripped from the confines of Edge’s home and plunged into the madness of the Triad.


Confused by the turn of events, Jade is only sure of four things:


My name is Jade Kinsley.

I’m 20 years old.
I’m an Enforcer for the Triad.
And I have a debt to settle with Original Coven.

Will Jade be able to break through the spell her Grandfather put on her and remember who she is, or will she become just another piece in Lorenzo’s game?


View all my reviews


Book 1 in the Casted Series



My Review

Casted by Sonya Loveday
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing book by an amazing author! I couldn't put it down for a second. the characters and the storyline were incredible and I was on the edge of my seat for most of the book.Sonya Loveday brings the elements together in this story love, danger, romance and evil. it is all wrapped in one of the most truly magical tales you will ever read.


Jade thought she was just another ordinary girl that no one wanted. Living on the run for most of her life she knew she always had to keep running she just didn't know from what or who. When she met Jessa and Rainy, who were also on the run, she felt like she had finally found were she belonged, like she had a family. That is until they came for her, no all of her friends are in danger and Jade feels it is all her fault.


While on the run Jade meets many new and interesting people but none more so then Edge, She can't explain why but when they are near each other Jade can't resist the attraction she feels for him. Can she trust him? or is he working for the other side? only time will tell. They must stop the evil Triad from finding the sacred book and taking over all the covens and using Jade for their evil schemes.


View all my reviews






0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips